Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Little About Me

I'm a mom hailing from New Orleans, Louisiana and I've done it all, from waiting tables to working in Fortune 500 companies, but none of this made me truly happy. So, I decided to think about the things that would. I dabbled in crafts and found something I truly do love, making rhinestone shirts. And while this can be a very profitable business, it takes a lot of time, money and people to make it function like a well oiled machine. So what now? I make a decent part-time salary selling shirts online and it's something I really do enjoy, however, my product line just keeps expanding to meet the demands of the market...not something one person can do in their home office without dedicating their entire day to it (which at this point, I cannot do as I'm still employed full time). So again...what now? 

Well, I'll tell you what. I'm starting my journey and you guys have a front row seat. I'm on a mission to find any and ALL work from home opportunities that are not only legit, but that actually make a real income that someone can be proud to say they left their 9 - 5 for. So today, my journey begins and I promise not to leave you guys out.

Over the next few...however long, I'll be updating you with all of the opportunities I run into, whether they are big, small, real, fake, scam or otherwise so that I can not only tell you what works and what I'm making money from, but what doesn't work and what you should stay far away from. The only thing I ask from you is to follow me, ask questions and join me if you are sick and tired of the rat race. I know I am fed up with waking up at 5 am, just to get to work by 7, sit in a cubicle and make some big corporation look good because of my knowledge and experience. I'd much rather sleep until 10 and build my brand, invest in me and make my family proud. 

Do we have a deal? If so, I'll see you on the elevator of success as we ride to the top together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment